Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Week, Fun/Painful Weekend, Last Week before School


Well, I have attached a picture of my toe. If you are wondering what is wrong with it - I am trying to cross them for good luck. NOT! I broke my toe late Friday night as I was busy getting ready for a bridal shower at my house the next morning and was gathering chairs from the garage. Needless to say, the outside door decided to get in my way and I nailed my foot on the corner of the door as it was open. Ouch is right! Went to ER and they popped it back in place. Not fun but oh well. No cast or anything, just wrapped up. Most of the pain today is coming from the fact that I have to walk on my heel so my calf muscle was so sore this morning. Just what I needed before a busy weekend with friends, a bachlorette party, and Adventureland tomorrow. I toughed it out though and am going to Adventureland tomorrow. . .with a broken toe. Bridal shower for my good friend, Tiffany, was a hit and bachlorette party was fun - even though I didn't celebrate much because I was taking some pain medication. Trying to relax today, get laundry done, and prepare for a busy week as I return to work Tuesday. Thankful that my mom offered to take Elyse and Alex to finish school supply shopping on Tuesday after I hurt my toe! Very much appreciated - my toe thanks you Mom!

Oh yeah, thanks to my mom for coming up and painting my hallway and down the stairs/around the corner. It looks wonderful and I have received many compliments already. You are the best Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment