Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who are These Gorgeous Girls????






I thought I would share a few pictures taken last night of Elyse and some of her friends before they went to the dance. They, along with most others, decided to dress up. I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed when I was taking the pictures because the girls look so much older than 8th grade! One of them said, "Kim, this isn't prom so we don't need so many pictures." Of course, I take total claim on the tall blond in the middle! Not sure I am ready to send my soon to be 14 year old (birthday next Saturday) off to high school looking like that. Just kidding. The girls had a great time, spent the night following the dance, and had a great time. They didn't give me many details when I picked them up, but there sure was a lot of chatting going on downstairs afterwards. hehehe. Wayne was ice fishing with a friend and his brother that evening, and he called three times from 10 PM to midnight asking if I overheard anything about the dance and who they danced with. I know I am not ready for her to grow up, but HE is definitely NOT ready!!!!

Enjoy these gorgeous girls! Their names are from left to right, Hannah, Rachel, Elyse, Molly, and Maddie. Elyse's other good friend, Megan, couldn't make it because her uncle past away. (Sorry for her loss and send our love).

1 comment:

  1. I thought elyse was hot but if I were alone with Molly I promise I would pound that sweet pussy raw until she screams for me to dump a huge load of cum into her tight little twat :p

    ReplyDelete