Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun Days with Graham!

When we returned from Connor's birthday celebration we brought Graham back home with us for 4 days.  We had a super time with him.....played a lot......read lots of books....had picnic with G'ma on Memorial Day......played with water.....flew kites.....everything.  We had a super time.

He was a perfect little boy who not only wore us out, but he was worn out by the end of the day as well.  He did end up taking naps 2 of the days as he was pooped. 

I told Sara I have many famous quotes I should have written down that he told me all weekend.  Here is one of them:

I was getting ready to give him a bath and he walked in the bathroom, took his clothes off, and put his hands on his hips and stood there.  He said, "Where are my toys?"  I said, "I guess I don't have any toys but let's see if we can find some."  He then replied, "All little boys like toys in the tub Kim.  You need to remember that!".    I guess I failed at "toys in the tub".

I was also greeting Tuesday when I came home from work with a big hug and the comment of "Where have you been?  I have been looking all over for you!"  That was so sweet.

We had a super time with him and he was so good.  Can't wait until he returns for more fun....maybe next time we can have Connor for a while as well.   He loved his time with Kirstin, Elyse, and Alex!



Look!  I am dirty and sprayed myself!  So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment