Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Never Forgotten. . . Carolina






As the song by James Taylor goes:

"In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina. . . ."

Those of you who know my family well know this is the time of year where we would spend 2 weeks with my brother in the Outer Banks of North Carolina (me, sometimes 1 week, but Wayne and the kids always had 2. . .lucky them!) . .Ken would be there by now. . . we would just be getting ready to head out and make the long drive to the beach. . . .priceless memories made that will forever and always be close to my heart. . . . that brought so many people together for a small moment in time.

wonderful memories. . . never forgotten. . . We will be back soon. . . .I am sure Ken is sitting by the ocean, having a beer, or running the beach up there . there has to be an Outer Banks, NC, in heaven right?

"Yes. . .I'm Goin' to Carolina in my mind." Miss and love you Ken!

No comments:

Post a Comment