Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of High School, Middle School, and East Coast Countdown!





I only shed a few tears this morning as I am still in shock that my children are as old as they are. Elyse ventured off to high school this morning so excited and ready for her new experiences. It was the first day she has not gone to school with me in the morning since she started kindergarten (besides randomn days here and there) and it was a little sad. I was excited to see her go off with her friends. I guess it is time for me to let go a little hehehe. I only hope for the best for her and know she will have a great year! (That may be the only thing I know.... I hear high school girls don't like to share everything with their mothers.....I think I shared EVERYTHING with my mom, right Mom?????? hahahaha)

Alex also moved out of the "elementary section" onto the middle school/jr high. He still road to school with me, which was nice as we had a little bonding time before his big move to the "other end of the building". He had an Open House last night and found out that a lot of his close buddies are in his classes so he was ready to go this morning and very excited! I saw him eating lunch with his friends and they looked so grown up. He said the first day wasn't too exciting as all the classes just went over rules, but he said, "I know it will get exciting and I am going to love science!" I hope he too has an awesome year!

Elyse has been busy working hard with high school volleyball and anxiously awaits their first game. Alex started tackle football camp this week every night from 6-8. After a full day of school, he was exhausted and told Wayne, who is one of his coaches to "take it easy on us tonight Dad!". Great moment as they walked out the door together. Of course, Wayne just smiled.

Kirstin leaves next week for the east coast to student teach and gets more and more excited every day. I can remember her first day of 1st grade!!!! Where did the time go? Tear. Tear. Today while I was at school outside doing an activity with my class, Kirstin walked by with some kids from the daycare (which is part of our Early Childhood Center) she has been working at. Some of my students had been at the summer school Kirstin worked at this summer and just lit up when they saw her. She's going to be a great teacher and I can't wait to hear about all of her "kids" this fall!

Good start to more memories!

2 comments:

  1. ELYSE, WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR FACE WHEN I WOULD PULL MY UNUSUALLY LONG DICK OUT AND TOLD YOU THAT I WAS GOING TO PUT ALL THAT UP YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh that girl is hot! I'd choke that bitch with both hands while my cock slices deep into her tight pussy!

    ReplyDelete