Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas at the Nadermann's

We traveled to my parents' house Christmas morning to spend Christmas afternoon and evening together.  It had just snowed a few inches the day before so driving to my mom and dads' was calming as the fresh snow looked so pretty.  Although I am sick of snow, it was pretty to see it on Christmas day. Sara and Derek arrived with the boys just a few minutes before we did.  Of course, Mom had all sorts of yummy munchies waiting for us..just what we all needed!

It was Connor's first Christmas, so that was fun in itself.  Graham had a wonderful time helping everyone unwrap presents and handing them out from under the tree with Elyse.  Elyse and Alex loved playing new games with everyone as well as spending time with the family. Alex and I beat Grandma and Papa in a game of eucher, one of many that was played over the time we were there. 

I had to include a picture of Sara and I "slaving" away in the kitchen - we were exhausted afterwards!!!!!! Our mom is still a slavedriver.....just kidding....we did make the eggbakes for breakfast but that was it....and only because Mom made us!  :)   Mom did all the rest and it was super!!!

While it was our first Christmas without Ken, I think we all felt he was there with us.  Happy Holidays Ken!  We love and miss you lots!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment