Saturday, March 19, 2011

Basketball Season Came to An End

Turn around jump shot
Well....the Kerian family is still alive and has not fallen off the edge of the earth.  It's been a while since I have made a post on our family blog, I know.  It just seems like time goes by so fast and we are so busy.  Seems to be the way of the world, right?  So, sorry about not making a post in a while.  I will make it for it tonight as I have lots to post.  :)


Really?  Must you double team me on the inbounds?
 Basketball came to an end, sadly.  Elyse's team ended up doing fabulous, but they lost their last conference game.  It was a great season to watch the girls play together and continue to build their skills and teamwork.  We were sad to see it come to an end but Elyse did have a little break before track and field started (notice I said "little").

Great season of basketball Elyse!  We are very proud of you and you did FABULOUS!! (Maybe it is because she had the same jersey numbers as her mother did when she was in high school......)  hahahaha....I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment