Friday, July 1, 2011

Living the Good Life - Clare!

I thought I would post this video of one of "Ken's girls" named Clare.  For my family, all of us know and love Clare!  She is one of those people who you can't help but love and has spent many vacations with us in the Outer Banks and hours with Ken helping him and giving him many laughs over the years.   She is "one of the family" and always will be!

She graduated from nursing school last year and eventually decided to "live life to the fullest".   Along with her sister, they moved to Hawaii to care for an elderly couple and "life a good life" (as the song goes in the video).  Her pictures and experiences that she shares on Facebook are amazing and I am so happy for her!  I recently told her that she has a lot of "Ken's spirit" in her as is a super example of "living life to the fullest".  Ken would be proud of her (but he would never tell her if he were here, but she would know it!).  She is also a friend of Elyse's on Facebook and I love how she is showing Elyse and others how important it is to live every moment to the fullest!  It wouldn't do justice just to say we all love Clare....she is simply amazing! Ken, present or not, has a way of encouraging all of us to "go for it" and never miss a moment.  He was always the first to say "go for it" and I think he, also having skydived before, was there with Clare in his own way.  At least I like to think so! :)

I couldn't help but post this video of her recent experience sky diving in Hawaii.  She is a wonderful person, and I know we all miss her, but she is living the life, to say the least!  The video, music and pictures are wonderful!  Thanks for sharing Clare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment