Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming Fun 2010

Homecoming week just wrapped up for Crestwood High School.  Elyse and Alex both participated in a variety of activities during the week....Elyse is enjoying her "high school" freedom and having a super time while at it.  I posted some pics from the week.  One is of Elyse and her friends waiting for the parade to go by (she's in the middle).  Two others are of Alex on the Youth Football League float (he's number 45 in the middle).  The last one is of Wayne's nephew, Brandon Kerian as he was a Homecoming King Candidate.  Congratulations Brandon!!!!

The football team pulled out a super win for the game.  Brandon played awesome football and scored two huge touchdowns!  It is so exciting to watch him as he is so aggressive and determined.  A funny thing happened that day that I thought was kind of cute...Brandon probably didn't even realize it.....but we had a pep assembly at school Friday morning for Homecoming.  Our's was just for elementary and middle school.  Anyway, Brandon is a football captain so he and the other three captains spoke quickly to the elementary and jr. high students during the pep rally.  I told a few of my students that Brandon was my nephew and when he said his name, I wanted them to scream, "Go Brandon!".  Well, when he said his name, a few of them, including myself scream, "Yeah Brandon!"  He may not have noticed where it was coming from, but it was really cute and my students not think he is "so cool".  Makes me giggle!



No comments:

Post a Comment