Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Kim, Grandma Rita, and Sara
We had a super time at my parent's house celebrating Easter with my mom, my grandma, aunts/uncles, cousins, and nephews.  Although it was too cold to hang outside, there was a serious game of "500" going on that Elyse and Alex were a part of as well as a quick Easter Egg Hunt for Graham.  He found all sorts of eggs, with the help of Elyse and Alex.  I was surpised that I don't have any pictures of Connor, but he was having a great day as well.  He had his first experience slapping the bubbles and "helping" Gma Janet do some dishes.....loving every minute of it!!!! 

Elyse, Alex, helping Graham open eggs

Norah chilling on Easter Day
Kids' Easter Baskets full of goodies


Graham and Elyse looking for eggs




 So happy Easter everyone!  I hope the Easter bunny found each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment