Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh....My Little Boy Isn't So Little Anymore! :(

I was going through pictures on our home server and moving some around to do Elyse's freshman scrapbook (which I do not enjoy but will do for her just because), and I came across these two pictures of Alex when he was little.  We are tailgating before an ISU football game and he is playing football, of course.  He is so blond in these pictures and just a cutey! (and look at that spiral on that football) :)  Can't believe how much he has grown.  So I just wanted to share them with everyone as they are adorable....at least this mom thinks so!

Alex when he was little at an ISU football game


Alex tailgating at ISU.


1 comment:

  1. What a little peanut. He's still "just a little guy" to his Aunt Sara and Grandma.

    ReplyDelete