Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Who am I?" Elyse and Friends Performance

I just came home from the kids' Religious Education classes.  Tonight, Elyse's class performed the "Stations of the Cross".  It was done in a created way by using a life size "shadow box" and each scene was done with a few students standing in the shadow box posing to fit the scene but all you saw were their shadows from a spotlight behind the curtain.  All other lights in the room were off and dark. Wayne's niece, Lydia, did a great job as one of the readers. 

The night ended with Elyse and some of her friends, including Wayne's other niece, Miranda, telling the story behind the song "Who Am I?" by a religious group called the Casting Crowns.  They used white gloves, as you will see, and a blue light.  All other lights in the room full of adults and kids were off.  They did a wonderful job and the song is beautiful!  I have watched it many times already with a tear going down my face.  Very creative girls and wonderful done!

So...enjoy the freshman girls story of "Who am I?" by the Casting Crowns.....may we always remember what is important in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment