Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Busy Week







It's been another busy week at the Kerian household. Glad it is Friday. Elyse, exactly at this moment, is having a bonfire with 10 friends in the backyard. Don't know if I can handle this teenage stuff. Conveniently the "boys" showed up in the backyard playing baseball at the park. I have no problem with that, and Elyse told them they could stop by. WHY DID I SAY THAT WAS ALRIGHT???? :) This seemed so much easier with Kirstin. No really, they are doing super! There is a picture posted of the girls hanging out. 3 more hours until I have to take them home. . . can't time go faster??? :)
Alex and I golfed today in a Mom's and Muppets golf tournament. For the last few years, Alex has always placed but today wasn't our lucky day. A few out of bounds and mom wiffing held us from a few strokes from third. His shoulders did get tired of carrying his mother as he hits the ball beautifully. (I think he got that from me - not!) I did post a picture of him when we were done.
He also had his last baseball game today. Played first and third. He did well but you could tell he was tired from our morning golfing and carrying me through the golf game. They ended in a tie (which Park and Rec does sometimes.) It was a great season of baseball watching him! Sad to see it end.
Tomorrow we have a family reunion on Wayne's side. It will be nice for Elyse and Alex to meet their second cousins on that side. I'm sure I will post pictures of that also. Until next time. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment