Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Next Day. . .

It's the morning (or afternoon) after the bonfire party and the girls finally showed life after 11:00 AM. That's probably because I had my iHome fairly loud in the kitchen, but oh well. The bonfire ended about 11:45/midnight last night with comments that it was a blast! Some girls staying overnight, and Wayne and I taking the others home. The ones who stayed overnight just informed me that they were up until almost 4 AM so they are exhausted. It was a successful evening, fun had by all, and there were even "smores" left over for Wayne, myself, Alex and his friend Spencer to eat at midnight- Yumm! Getting ready to go to Wayne's Kerian family reunion. I will post pictures of that later. Enjoy the sunshine as it is a gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment