Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun with Graham







Graham has arrived at the Kerian household! I decided to just post a few pictures as he will be here a few more days and I will post more later. Today he went with us to pick up Elyse at basketball camp at Upper Iowa. He was so excited to see "Lyse" as he calls her, as were we. We also spent a lot of time outside on Graham's new swing, which he never wanted to get off. Someone has also taught him how to smell flowers because he can't walk by some of my flowers without smelling them. So cute. It was a great day. It is good that he goes to bed early because I need my sleep to prepare for tomorrow's adventures - taking Graham swimming at the fitness center. Stay tuned. . . .:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking such good care of Graham! He will never want to come home! Sara

    ReplyDelete